Troop volunteers don’t have a lot of time on their hands, so Little Brownie Bakers® is extra- committed to putting tools at their fingertips to make life easier.
Our new eBudde Troop App is a powerful example of this commitment. Designed to offer real-time support during the Girl Scout Cookie Sale®, the app meets today’s volunteers where they are—running a busy life, from their mobile devices.
Built into the app are all the best parts of the eBudde cookie management software. It helps volunteers keep their cookie sales organized and on target with:
• Ability to order cookies and girl rewards
• Ability to monitor the number of packages ordered for each type of cookie and keep track of payments
• Quick access to important messages from the council and other volunteers
• Troop sales report with details on cookie sales and proceeds
• Calendar for managing dates and deadlines
• Just-in-time help in the form of quick “microburst” videos
Ordering, information management and help capabilities are available with a simple tap of a smartphone or tablet. It’s just another way Little Brownie Bakers aims to make the cookie season quick, easy and inspiring—for councils, volunteers and girls.
The new eBudde Troop App is currently undergoing user acceptance testing (UAT) by select councils served by Little Brownie and is scheduled to release soon. Stay tuned to Cookie Insider for an announcement of the app’s availability. Meanwhile, watch this introductory video to explore the app’s capabilities.
Have volunteers who are new to eBudde? If you have any questions about the software or app, or how to get started, please contact your Little Brownie Bakers Product Sales Manager.