Cookie rallies are taking place all across the U.S. in 2021, but they’re looking a bit different.
More than 90% of councils who responded to our Little Brownie poll said they were going forward with virtual rallies this Girl Scout Cookie Season. Most are planning to use the virtual resources provided for an added element of fun.
Here’s a breakdown of the survey results:
1. Is your council hosting an in-person or virtual cookie rally?
Virtual rally – 91% In-person rally – 3% No rally this year – 6% Still in planning stages – 0%
2. Is your council using the We’ve Got This! Virtual Rally Event Resources that Little Brownie created in collaboration with Girl Scouts of the USA?
Yes, Rally Event Resources Guide – 48.5% Yes, Guide and Video – 27.25% Yes, Video Only – 6% No – 18.25%
3. Is your council using the Girl Scouts of the USA Virtual Cookie Rally Guide?
Yes – 53% No – 47%
4. What type of rally resources will you want next season?
Mix of virtual and in-person – 100%
5. Are there any rally resources we don’t offer that would be beneficial for your rally plans?
We received many responses, including suggestions to offer more activities and printables for booth décor, goal trackers, calendars and planners.
Thanks to everyone who took time to respond! Your suggestions will help us develop exciting new resources for next year. And the good news is, we’re already working on many of these! Look for those in the 2021-2022 season.