It’s a tech-driven Girl Scout Cookie world, and girls are leading the way! Sales on Digital Cookie have gone up dramatically since the 2016-2017 cookie season. The number of boxes sold through the platform increased by nearly 80%!
Little Brownie-served councils with highest sales on Digital Cookie include:
1) Girl Scouts of Colorado (680,057 Boxes)
2) Girl Scouts Nation’s Capital
3) Girl Scouts of Greater Atlanta
4) Girl Scouts of Western Washington
5) Girl Scouts of Northern California
6) Girl Scouts of Northern New Jersey
7) Girl Scouts of Western Ohio
8) Girl Scouts San Diego (Imperial Valley)
9) Girl Scouts—Arizona Cactus-Pine
10) Girl Scouts of Connecticut
We’d like to extend a special thanks to Girl Scouts of Northern New Jersey for contributing to our live learning session at the 2018 Girl Scouts® Product Sales Conference in Memphis. Nearly 30% of girls from the council who participate in the Girl Scout Cookie Program® also participated on the Digital Cookie® Platform.
One best practice that the council uses to boost participation is to make Digital Cookie the subject of “Cookie Chats” that are sent to Service Unit and Troop Cookie Managers throughout the Girl Scout Cookie Sale®. The council also has processes in place for new girls and transfers.
Congrats to all councils that have contributed to the success of the Digital Cookie platform. We’re excited to support your council as you Go for Bold™ on Digital Cookie in 2018-2019!